Within easy reach of La Ferme de Kerham is a large range of leisure, sporting and cultural activities.
The north Breton coast has many fantastic places for surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing and kayaking :
- Plestin bay is perfect for kitesurfing and windsurfing beginners.
- Locquirec has 5 well-known surfing spots.
- Lannion bay with the Léguer and Douron estuaries for kayaking.
During the summer, there are many local music festivals in the area, not forgetting the large national rock and folk festivals:
The Vieilles Charrues festival in Carhaix (1h drive), the Festival du Bout du monde in Crozon (1h30 drive), the Festival des Inrocks in St Malo (2h drive), the Festival Interceltique in Lorient (2h drive).
50 m away on foot: access to the national foot path (GR34) with walks along the cliffs towards the little harbour and the beaches of Locquémau.
- Locquémeau harbour, shops, restaurants, beaches (plage du port, plage de Notigou, plage carrée)
- The modern art gallery Pointe du Dourven
- The cider brewery of Lianver – fest noz, cider sales
- Cultural café – Café Théodore – concerts, exhibitions, etc.
- Coat Trédrez castle with walks in the forest
- Trédrez – a traditional Breton village
- Le Yaudet – ancient village
- Saint Michel en Grève – village with a seaside cemetery
- Nautical centre in Plestin les Grèves (sailing boats, kayaks, etc.)
- Kitesurfing area with rentals at the Renaud shop in Saint Michel en Grève
- Keropartz horseriding centre
- Lannion – market on Thursdays, swimming pool, cinemas, auditorium, etc.
- Plestin – market on Sundays, Toul an Hery harbour, roman baths, etc.
- Locquirec – seaside village
12 miles: The famous “Pink Granite Coast”, Perros Guirec, Trégastel, Trébeurden, the 7 islands
50miles: Océanopolis in Brest